Technical Sales Engineer, USA
Wurldtech is looking to hire a technical sales engineer with a strong background and familiarity with cyber security and robustness testing of networked products and a passion for working directly with customers. This role will act as our technical ambassador for the award-winning Achilles Satellite platform and manage a broad range of technical support activities throughout the customer lifecycle. Your target audience will be suppliers of industrial process automation, control, optimization and safety systems located in the North America similar to our current customers:
The position will be based in one of our regional offices in the US and travel will be required.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for:
- Becoming an expert in our Achilles Satellite platform and the what, why and how to conduct security & robustness testing for industrial manufacturers
- Demonstrating the features & benefits of the Achilles Satellite as well as value proposition to target customers through online webinars, on-site demo’s and/or at industry conferences.
- Managing all technical inquiries from current and prospective customers.
- Support marketing and communications activities with technical content and messaging
- Researching and developing new ways to identify vulnerabilities in networked devices.
- Staying current with new developments in the network security and industrial control security worlds, especially in regards to disclosed vulnerabilities and security auditing techniques.
- 3 years experience in a technical sales engineer role with success demonstrating product features and communicating the product value proposition to customers at all levels in an organization.
- Expert knowledge of networking protocols and concepts (e.g TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, etc).
- Intermediate knowledge of industrial protocols (e.g DNP TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, etc).
- Familiarity and experience using common network security technologies (Nessus, Sully, CoreImpact, Metasploit etc).
- The ability to easily decipher packet captures and identify meaningful data.
- Experience in black box testing, especially in terms of protocol analysis.
- The ability to develop network-testing tools of your own (socket programming experience).
- A solid low-level understanding of operating systems such as Linux and Windows.
- network security should be a topic that excites you and one that you pursue on your own time as well as work time.
- An industry certification, such as GIAC or CISSP is a preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.