Wurldtech Security Technologies is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to SCADA, process-control and mission-critical industries worldwide.
We really care about security and take pride in helping our customer protect their critical infrastructure. We take our job seriously but also believe that we need to have fun along the way. As part of our team you really need to love technology and have an interest in security. You'll really fit in if you are a geek and proud of it.
We are a GE Company with many benefits of a larger organization, but as a separate business entity we still have a small company culture with excellent career growth potential. We have several positions open on our product development teams where you'll be working in a cross-disciplinary team on a variety of really interesting network security related products.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and want to work on products that can actually make a real difference, contact us today.
- Designing, developing and documenting new software products and features
- Design, in collaboration with team, the software implementations that satisfy business requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues.
- Document code and document detail designs
- Mentor junior developers of the team
- Producing code within quality and Best Practices coding standards
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in Software Engineering
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Jenkins
- Experience developing applications using AngularJS framework
- Experience with front-end test libraries (Jasmine/Mocha/CasperJS/PhantomJS/Selenium)
- Experience using workflow tools (Yeoman/Grunt/Bower)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming, data structure and design patterns
- Advanced knowledge in development, testing processes and product standards
- You have a proven ability to work both in a self-directed manner, and as part of a team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Data Visualization libraries (D3.js/Raphael.js/Famo.us)
- Experience with RDBMS as well as NoSQL solutions
- UX Design experience
- Solid understanding of computer networking
- Experience with software security vulnerabilities, and the ability to quickly identify security issues when looking at an application’s code
- Experience or exposure to SCADA system and process control systems
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.